Solicitor - Commercial ContractsVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £market rate + excellent benefits
International law firm are looking for a recently or newly qualified solicitor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for negotiating a wide range of high and low value commercial contracts through to completion. A proportion of the contracts concerned would include specialist IP and IT advice. Lots of client contact and responsibility is guaranteed.
- receiving commercial contract instructions from the client's legal team and business contacts
- working with the client's nominated point of contact to identify key risks and issues
- tailoring a template contract to reflect those risks and issues, or developing a bespoke contract for that purpose
- negotiating that contract through to completion; and
- managing issues arising out of the client's internal corporate governance and approval process.
The candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy. The role requires a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent role for gaining real commercial contracts and technology law experience.
Please contact Sharri Plimbley Associates for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Sharri Plimbley|
Sharri Plimbley Associates are a recently launched professional recruitment company, albeit Sharri is not new to recruitment. She has worked in the professional recruitment market for 20 years, 15 of which have been predominantly within the Scottish Legal Market. She has recruited for all levels of positions, across varying sizes of private practice law firms and public and commercial in-house establishments from financial services to FMCG's and local authorities.Company profile View all jobs with Sharri Plimbley Associates
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist