Golf Starter/Ranger (Casual)Vacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £0 - £10,000
Closing date: 15 September 2017
Job ref. no.: DEE01215
Leisure & Culture Dundee is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) SC042421. It was established by Dundee City Council in July 2011 to deliver leisure, sports, library, information and cultural services for the city.
When work is available you will be contacted. There is no obligation on Leisure and Culture Dundee to offer you work, nor are you obliged to accept work. The rate of pay is £8.69 per hour.
You will have 2 Standard grade passes at level 3 or above, or with relevant work experience.Responsibilities
To assist the Golf Services Officer with the day-to-day operation, development and promotion of the Golf Course or other facilities to which you may be assigned
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Administrative Assistant (2 Posts)University of Glasgow, glasgow
- Education And Young People Support OfficerSee Me, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist