Lead Sports Coach - Rugby (Casual)Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.69 - £8.69
Closing date: 16 December 2016
Job ref. no.: DEE01235
Job Description Leisure & Culture Dundee is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) SC042421. It was established by Dundee City Council in July 2011 to deliver leisure, sports, library, information and cultural services for the city. www.leisureandculturedundee.com Sports Coaches for Rugby are required to deliver classes within the current citywide sports programme. Variable hours are available and may be in multiple locations within the city. When work is available you will be contacted. There is no obligation for Leisure and Culture Dundee to offer you work, nor are you obliged to accept work. The rate of pay is £8.69 per hour. Requirements You will have the minimum qualifications required for the post, a UKCC Level 2 Coaching Youth Rugby qualification is essential to deliver within the programmes. Responsibilities As a Sports Coach you will lead in the teaching/coaching of a variety of client groups of varying ability. You will assist the delivery of a progressive and developmental programme, maintaining and updating participant records, checking all teaching equipment and ensuring that a safe and comfortable environment is provided at all times.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- SCOTTISH PUBLIC SERVICES OMBUDSMANThe Scottish Parliament, edinburgh
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist