Fitness InstructorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £17,743 pro rata (£14,194 gross per annum)
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Street League is pleased to announce that additional funding has been awarded by Inspiring Scotland to expand delivery across Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire, Dunbartonshire & Dundee.
We are now recruiting a Fitness Instructor in Renfrewshire, who will deliver group and individual fitness programmes to Street League participants. You will be responsible for recruiting participants and sustaining them on activity to ensure delivery targets are met. Working in partnership with the Progressions Coordinator you will support them to deliver employability and personal development workshops with our participants (SQA modules). Administration and managing participant data including data entry on our database forms a key part of the role.
Minimum requirements are at least a Level 2 in Fitness Instruction, with appropriate experience in delivering various group exercise classes such as spin, Metafit, Circuit, etc. It would preferrable if you were a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
This is a 30-hour per week role, and Street League supports flexible working.
Please visit our website for a full Job Description and Person Specification plus more information about our exciting organisation
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist