Couriers / Multi-drop drivers required urgently!Vacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Salary: £110 per day Benefits: Competitive Pay Rates, Great Opportunities and Ongoing Work - Apply Now!
Closing date: 18 May 2017
Job ref. no.: HS-LW-JohnMeehan-Multidrop-LMA186-8
Are you a Courier/Multi Drop Driver? Do you live in the Glasgow area, or are you willing to travel for the right work? We are looking for experienced Couriers/Multi Drop drivers to join our elite driving team. If you have a full UK driving licence and have experience in driving commercially, you could be just the person for the job.
What do we need from you?
Driving commercially isn’t easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of any vehicle and drive commercially.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Whilst we will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence, there must be no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements.
All about you:
- Flexibility is key – with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
- Smart Appearance – as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
- Positive Outlook – a cheerful personality would help!
Now we have told you what we need from you to drive one of our Multi Drops, we bet you are wondering what exactly is in it for you! Here are just a few examples of benefits of working for Transline:
- Weekly Pay – no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen (usually subsidised)
- Plenty of overtime available, often with increased rates
- 24 hour support from your fabulous onsite team
- Free PPE equipment provided as standard
- Immediate starts available
- Potential temp to perm opportunities
Don’t miss this great opportunity - apply Now and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
Keywords: Multi Drop, Multi Drop Driver, Multi Drop Driving, Courier, Transport, Logistics
To keep up to date with news and take part in prize giveaways with Transline Group, why not follow us on Twitter (@Translinegroup) or find us on Facebook (Transline Group)
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Transline Group do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
|Contact Name||Ashley Hay|
|Telephone||0844 075 4321|
About Transline Resource Group
Formed in 1989 the Transline-Resource Group has grown from a small HGV driver recruitment firm into one of the UK fastest growing driving and industrial staff providers and trainers, turning over ÃâÃ£65m plus annually. Now active in all stages of supply chain management, the Group supplies over 1500 HGV drivers and 4000 industrial operatives a day to some of the countrys biggest household name retailers and distributors. This year alone, 10 major new household-name contracts have been secured, supported by heavy investment in its training function and IT solutions.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist