Delivery Driver / CourierVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Salary: £110 per day
Closing date: 12 November 2016
Job ref. no.: MD-192-4
We are currently recruiting for a well known UK logistics company which is expanding at a rapid pace. We are looking for presentable and responsible drivers who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customers get their parcels on time. You must enjoy customer interaction, have great communication / interpersonal skills and be able to drive a light commercial van in a safe & trustworthy manner.
Key Duties For The Role:-
- 100+ deliveries per day (no collections or timed deliveries)
- Ensure the vehicle is driven in a safe and responsible manner
- Using an electronic hand held scanner
- Using unique mapping equipment
- Provide an outstanding customer service
- Follow the correct procedure with every delivery
All applicants must:-
- Hold full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Have commercial driving experience
- Complete a drugs and alcohol test and CRB check prior to employment
- Must be able to work 5 days out of 7 day operation (including weekends)
Transline Group are constantly expanding, and looking for people to join our growing team. If you are motivated and work well within a target driven environment this could be the position for you.
Immediate starts available.
|Contact Name||Ashley Hay|
About Transline Resource Group
Formed in 1989 the Transline-Resource Group has grown from a small HGV driver recruitment firm into one of the UK fastest growing driving and industrial staff providers and trainers, turning over Ã£65m plus annually. Now active in all stages of supply chain management, the Group supplies over 1500 HGV drivers and 4000 industrial operatives a day to some of the countrys biggest household name retailers and distributors. This year alone, 10 major new household-name contracts have been secured, supported by heavy investment in its training function and IT solutions.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist