Delivery Driver / Courier - Motherwell AreaVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Salary: £110 per day
Closing date: 12 November 2016
Job ref. no.: MD-191-6
motivated and hard working individuals to join our ever growing team. We are currently recruiting delivery drivers for our well known client based at Eurocentral, Motherwell.
Key Duties for the Delivery Driver role:
- 100 + Deliveries per day, no collections or timed deliveries
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven in a safe and responsible manner
- Using an electronic hand held scanner
- Using unique mapping equipment
- Providing an outstanding customer service
- Following the correct procedures with every delivery, ensure safety and great service
The Requirements for the Delivery Driver role:
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points) for at least 3 years.
- Commercial driving experience
- Complete a drug & alcohol test and CRB check prior to employment.
- Must be able to work 5 days out of a 7 day operation (including weekends)
Transline Group are constantly expanding, and looking for people to join our growing team. If you are motivated
and work well within a target driven environment, this could be just the position for you.
With over 90 locations across the UK, we are confident we will have something to suit your location and availability.
Transline Group offer our employees a great benefits package, competitive rates of pay and a great working
environment. To join our growing team, apply today.
**FOLLOW us on Facebook (TranslineGroup) and Twitter (@Transline Group)**
|Contact Name||Ashley Hay|
About Transline Resource Group
Formed in 1989 the Transline-Resource Group has grown from a small HGV driver recruitment firm into one of the UK fastest growing driving and industrial staff providers and trainers, turning over Ã£65m plus annually. Now active in all stages of supply chain management, the Group supplies over 1500 HGV drivers and 4000 industrial operatives a day to some of the countrys biggest household name retailers and distributors. This year alone, 10 major new household-name contracts have been secured, supported by heavy investment in its training function and IT solutions.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist