Drivers Class 2Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
- Loading scheduled Kitchen, Vanity and Bedroom product safely and accurately into assigned vehicle
- Driving Class 2 lorries to Building Sites across the UK to enable delivery
- Unloading scheduled Kitchen, Vanity and Bedroom product safely and accurately into plots on Building Sites
- Completing and returning Delivery Lines accurately and on time
- Obtain daily Job Lines from Transport Coordinators
- Load product safely and accurately into vehicle
- Adhere to issued Job Schedule and complete daily Delivery ‘run’
- Comply with all legal driving regulations as per daily Tachograph usage
- Carry out daily Vehicle Inspection checks
Unloading / Plotting
- Unload product safely and accurately into plots at Site as per Job Lines
- Comply at all times with Site Health & Safety procedures
- Liaise professionally with Site Management and Customers
- Return completed Delivery Lines to Transport Coordinators on a daily basis
- Return completed Vehicle Inspection sheet on a daily basis
- Return completed Tachograph chart on a weekly basis
Applicants must be flexible with their work arrangements, willing to do overnights and be able to deal with this physically demanding position.
|Contact Name||Ken Hendrie|
|Address||2 Hunt Hill
Kelvin KBB Ltd, one of the country's leading manufacturers of quality kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms, started out life in a tiny industrial unit. Today, we operate out of a 106,000 sq ft purpose-built facility in Cumbernauld, with a second, southern showroom in Stansted.
The premises, equipment and order book may have changed, but in one very important way we've stayed resolutely true to our roots. Kelvin's founder was a stickler for quality, always insisting on the best. A generation later we remain dedicated to excellence and committed to quality, through and through.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- HGV Class 2 Multi Drop DriverPD.Produce Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist