Distribution OperativeVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £8.12 per hour + overtime (£11 per hour)
Job ref. no.: FA31220
My Client are an extremely large and well respected food manufacturing organisation based in Fife, they are currently recruiting three hard working and reliable Distribution Operatives. The ideal candidate will have fork lift operation experience and will have previously worked in a warehouse environment (Ideally within Food Manufacturing).
The role has varying shift patterns and the candidate must be able to work night shifts.
- Packaging items ready for despatch – this position is a key lynch pin between production and distribution
- Loading items onto vehicles while maximising efficiency and maintaining quality standards
- Ensuring health and safety regulation are adhered to
- Conforming to all food industry health and safety standards
- Must have Fork Lift Experience (Essential)
- Warehouse experience, preferably within the food industry
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable individual
- £8.12 per hour basic + overtime (£11 per hour)
|Contact Name||Fraser Armstrong|
|Telephone||0131 226 5060|
|Address||37 Melville Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist