LGV Class 1 DriverVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £19000 - £26000 per annum
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LGV
Your role is to ensure the efficient and legal delivery of orders to customers throughout the UK on a permanent basis.
The key objectives of the role:
1. Delivery of goods to customers and uplift of returns.
2. Promote a good company image and liaise with customers.
3. Routine vehicle maintenance and cleaning.
4. Reporting of faults on vehicles to Manager or Administrator.
5. Correct and timely production of associated paperwork.
6. Ensure all legal aspects of the job are strictly adhered to.
7. Assist in Despatch process if required.
8. Ensure the security of both vehicle and product.
Various shifts available, week and weekend work available also nights are required.
Weekly rate: £9.20p/h. Weekend rate:£14.07p/h.
Please send in your CV if you are interested in the role.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist