Driver (C2 Multi Drop)Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: Basic Salary + Bonus
Our Client, based in Uddingston has an immediate opportunity available to recruit a C2 Multi Drop Delivery Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Driver will be responsible for effectively and proactively distributing stock to clients on a multiple drop basis.
Key Responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
- Loading of vehicles
- Inspecting and maintaining vehicles to company standard
- Delivering products on time to customer satisfaction
- Verifying the contents of loads against shipping papers
- Maintaining accurate records
- Collecting correct payments from customers
- Turning in receipts and monies received from deliveries
- Distributing company information to new and existing customers
- Upselling and cross selling to exisiting customers
- Obeying traffic laws and regulations
The ideal Driver will:
- Hold a C2 licence
- Have CPC card
- Have Digital Tachograph Card
- Have a minimum of 1 year of multi drop driving experience
Due to the nature of this position and manual handling being involved, a degree of physical fitness is essential.
The successful Driver will work full time hours and receive a basic salary plus bonus.
|Contact Name||Ethan Bews|
|Address||85 High Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist