Logistics Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Closing date: 03 March 2017
Job ref. no.: SCL44830
We have an urgent requirement for a Logistics Coordinator to complete a 2 month temporary assignment with our client who are a global oil service company based in Portlethen.
You will be responsible for shipping equipment to customers in accordance with company policies and procedures and in line with HM Customs and Excise regulations.
Skills and experience
- High level of knowledge and experience of import and export procedures
- Strong working knowledge of HM Customs and Excise regulations and standards
- Relevant shipping and transport knowledge
- Knowledge of the supply chain within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of a business ERP system, ideally Microsoft AX
If you are available for an immediate start please send your CV for review.
|Contact Name||Scott Leonard|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist