Forklift DriverVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Closing date: 03 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/403516
Position: Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Hours of Work: 8am till 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Perm / Temp: Temp to Perm.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Valid RTITB Counterbalance forklift licence
- Minimum 3 years experience of Counterbalance forklift truck
- Own transport a must as public transport to the site is limited.
- Numerate & Literate
Search Consultancy are seeking an experienced Counterbalance Forklift Driver to work with our client based in Blantyre. This position will initially be on a temporary basis with a view to going permanent working Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm.
Duties in this position will include ensuring production line is well stocked with empty racking/pallets, removing full racking/pallets from production area and moving to stock area - please note that this is a very fast paced environment where you will be expected to drive the Forklift at speed as well as maintaining safety at all times. A degree of flexibility of duties is required as 75% of the job will be Forklift duties and the other 25% will be warehouse related tasks including carrying out quality and fill level checks on large water containers and loading line with empty bottles, completion of paperwork and general housekeeping duties.
Current counterbalance forklift licence plus a minimum of three years practical experience essential.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience of working in an extremely fast paced environment, be able to work to deadlines, work well under pressure and be flexible and adaptable in changing environment.
To apply please email an up to date CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Tracy Mcintyre|
|Telephone||0141 272 7787|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Warehouse Operative/Forklift Truck DriverWH Malcolm Ltd (Malcolm Logistics) , motherwell
- Production OperatorGlencairn Crystal Studio Ltd, east-kilbride
- Warehouse Operative StoremanCCL COMPONENTS LTD, glasgow
- Temporary Production OperatorsLoxley Colour, cumbernauld
- Production Operatives / Food Blue Arrow, bellshill
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist