Traffic ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 07 November 2016
McPherson of Aberlour, Scotland’s premier spirit haulier currently has an exciting vacancy for an experienced Traffic Manager supporting a prestigious contract in Dunbartonshire.
In return for a competitive salary and excellent opportunities you will be experienced in traffic operations and willing to be flexible across day and back shift working.
We would like you to have:
- Proven management skills and ability
- Auditing skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Flexibility in approach to work and shift patterns
- Good team work ethic with ability to work on own initiative where required
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
- First class communication skills
- Efficient management of McPherson personnel to ensure the transport requirements of client are met
- Maintain effective relationships / interactions between McPherson and client
- Co-ordination of transport resources to ensure compliance with legal requirements and client needs
- Ensure drivers are trained and competent
- Achieve standards as per client requirements in documentation
- Be pro-active on H&S issues and incident investigation
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist