Transportation Officer (Temporary)Vacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Salary: £31,005 - £34,965
Closing date: 05 March 2017
Job ref. no.: ERN00924
Transportation Officer (Temporary for up to 36 months)
The Roads Service is seeking a suitably experienced and enthusiastic individual to join its Traffic, Road Safety and Transportation Team.
You will be educated to HNC/Diploma or degree level in an appropriate discipline and have experience in a number of the following disciplines: transport related development management, road construction consents, traffic management, sustainable transport promotion or travel planning, and knowledge of legislation relevant to these disciplines.
Your duties will include liaising with a full range of stakeholders including Councillors, other Council Officers and representatives of consultants, developers, contractors, as well as members of the public; both at the office base and on sites across the Council area.
The successful applicant is expected to have excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines as part of a team or on their own initiative. It would be advantageous for candidates to have a local authority background.Additonal Information
Please click on the attachments below for full details of this post.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Communications Coordinator – Social MediaEdinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, edinburgh
- HOME-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Global ProviderSensee, can-be-based-anywhere
- Administrative Assistant (2 Posts)University of Glasgow, glasgow
- Education And Young People Support OfficerSee Me, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist