Warehouse Shift Supervisor - 5pm-2am Or 7.30pm-3amVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: Depending on Experience
Location: East Kilbride
Job ref. no.: Dispatch & Picking Retail Warehouse
Warehouse Shift Supervisor – 5pm – 2am or 7.30pm - 3am
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Glasgow is looking to expand its Warehouse Team in Recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor to work alongside our existing Supervisor. Ethigen will give you the opportunity to work in one of the Top 5 Pharmaceutical Distributers in the UK, in an environment where staff have a passion for Excellence
As one of three Warehouse Supervisors within the Main Picking and Packing Warehouse you will be expected to work together and take ownership of the production team, the systems and work to improve efficiency at all times, be able to work under pressure with a hands on approach, be hard working, skilled at controlling, directing and motivating your staff in a safe environment.
- Ensuring that all relevant Health & Safety, MHRA and Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to and effectively communicated to the team
- Communicating with employees regarding previous days’ performance
- Organise your team to achieve and meet deadlines
- Identify training requirements and organise with trainer for training to be carried out
- Monitoring team performance against KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Deal with poor performance
- Completion of prevention maintenance and health and safety & MHRA checksheets
- Delivering clear communication between colleagues and other supervisors
- Ensuring all colleagues are aware of and deliver good 5S Practice
You’ll be comfortable leading from the front as well as conveying your skills and expertise to the wider circle of colleagues.
Finally, you’re motivated, passionate about meeting deadlines and thrive on the challenge of delivering the final product to the highest standard.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing role
- Past experience of supervising a team or line management
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
It will be advantageous if you have:
- A management qualification – such as ILM level 1-5 (Institute of Leadership & Management)
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical environment and working under MHRA guidelines
- Thorough understanding of health and safety – proficient delivering risk assessments and following 5’s procedures
- Competent IT skills
Hours of Work – 5pm – 2am or 7.30pm - 3am. Overtime should be expected
Salary will depend on the experience and skills the candidate can bring to the job.
Please send full CV and Covering Letter with expected salary and preferred shift through S1 Jobs for your application to be considered.
|Contact Name||Kristina McKean|
|Address||10 Collvilles Place
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist