Warehouse/Trade Counter AssistantVacancy posted: Sunday, 2 October 2016
Job ref. no.: WAREHOUSE/TC
Kelvent Ltd is a small family run business specialising in the manufacture and supply of ventilation products and accessories. We are based within the Rutherglen Industrial Estate. Our premises house our manufacturing workshop, warehouse store and Trade Counter. Due to our continued period of growth we are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative/Trade Counter Assistant on a full time basis.
The hours for this post are: Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm (41.5hrs per week) Salary will be dependant on experience and discussed at interview. We offer 29 days holidays per year (inc. Statutory Holidays) and subject to eligibility enrolment to the company pension scheme.
Main duties include:
- Warehouse/Loading bay duties
- loading and unloading of goods from delivery/customer vehicles
- order picking
- keeping the warehouse clean and tidy at all times whilst ensuring adhering to Health & Safety regulations
- Using Sage 50 to create quotations/sales orders/Invoices for customers/process goods received/dispatched
- First point of contact for customers, face to face at the trade counter, or over the telephone/email channels
- Knowledge of Ventilation Products
- Previous experience in a trade counter environment
- Familiar with Sage 50 package or similar
- Candidate must be willing to work in a varied role in a fast paced environment, time will be split between the warehouse and the trade counter
NB: Only candidates with Ventilation product knowledge will be considered for this post.
If you wish to apply please forward an up to date CV.
|Contact Name||Gerard Kelly|
|Address||3 Quay Road North
Rutherglen Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist