Mail Order Warehouse AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC - 13014
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with our client The House of Bruar. Due to their annual catalogue launch, The House of Bruar currently have fantastic opportunities at their Ballinluig Warehouse for Warehouse Assistants to join their team on a full time, fixed term contract to the 27th January 2017. The ideal candidate will possess a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in delivering excellent service. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, on the job training, great staff benefits and the opportunity to apply for any permanent position the House of Bruar may have.
With customer service at the heart of their business, The House of Bruar take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland.
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Checking for damage or missing items applying relevant pricing tickets
- Stock put-aways
- Order picking/packing and loading/delivering to retail units
- Receiving/processing internal stock transfers
- Dealing with Memo’s
- Keeping records of stock
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Cleaning work and rest areas
- Occasionally having to cover duties within other departments.
What they are looking for:
- Basic computer skills
- Organised and methodical worker
- Ability to work quickly and to deadlines
- Ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
- Previous Warehouse experience is advantageous although full training will be given.
Who they need:
- To consistently provide the highest level of service to their colleagues and external contacts including visitors, suppliers and customers.
- To work in a quick, accurate and diligent manner at all times ensuring the company’s stick and property is protected.
- To be security conscious in regards to company and customer property.
- Good team-working skills, with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Reliability, ability to work on a flexible basis, some overtime expected.
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Assistant position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with The House of Bruar on the above vacancy. Your application will be reviewed by the CCN Recruitment Team and the HR Team at The House of Bruar.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist