Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Fantastic (and rare) opportunity to join a well established, creatively driven brand, design & experiential agency within their Edinburgh office for an experienced Account Handler to work on a great range of FMCG / drinks clients.
Reporting to the Account Director, our client is looking for someone who is commercially aware and able to demonstrate strong communication skills whilst carrying out multiple projects. You'll be responsible for client service and the achievement of profit targets (whilst actively contributing to account growth). Taking a central role in the project team, you'll manage and co-ordinate projects - you'll deliver the brief on time and within budget to the highest of standards (and client satisfaction).
• Be trusted and accountable for the delivery of programmes and projects.
• Present themselves as the main point of contact for all PM (time, brief and budget) matters on specific projects.
• Provide proposals, and estimates on project-by-project basis.
• Manage the agency interaction and team resources. Including checking, recording and managing the feedback and approval process,advising on potential scope creep or delivery impact in response.
• Report on project status, provide documentation, manage budgets, and schedule.
• Demonstrate client and industry understanding.
• Build and manage relationships, positioning themselfas the primary interface between client, and agency on projects.
• Gather and share client knowledge to support creative teams.
• With senior members of staff, create and manage project team.
• Generate project documentation (briefs, quotes, status reports).
• Are efficiency focused - keeping projects on brief, time and budget.
• Work to identify account growth opportunities, sharing with Account Director to act on these.
We're looking for a super enthusiastic account handler who is either at Senior Account Executive level (and looking to move into Account Manager level) or an existing Account Manager who is ready to grow to SAM within a year.
Ideal background will be in design, brands, events/experiential, although it's drive, skills and personality which is most important within the role.
Salary purely dependent on your skills and experience with a range of £23,000 - £30,000.
FURTHER INFORMATION: When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment) – and of course, our website ()!
Job Reference: JG1609/AM/BE
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist