Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
PR Account Manager: We have a fantastic opportunity within a fast paced brand PR & Communications agency who specialise in the consumer drinks, brands & retail industry. Their Edinburgh office has a requirement for an experienced PR Account Manager to work on their enviable client portfolio.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about brands (and in particular, the drinks industry) and who is energetic, conscientious, creative and ambitious - an ideas led person who also has solid PR connections within the industry.
Reporting into the Account Director, you'll work across several of the agency's accounts delivering innovative integrated PR campaigns. You'll be pivotal in developing global and UK communications strategies for clients, creating product and brand press materials, devising social media content, managing media events as well as supporting the team on delivering big impact experiential events.
You'll be working in this dynamic environment and you should be able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to support the team in order to deliver outstanding work. There will be frequent travel to London and also travel internationally when required.
Key requirements of this role include:
- Minimum 1 year's experience of PR Account Management (along with 2/3 years' experience at AE/SAE level)
- Agency experience with specific knowledge of the drinks / brands industry
- Existing network of contacts within drinks journalism etc
- Digital PR / social media experience
- Excellent writing skills, including a wide experience of developing press releases, key message guidelines etc
- Confident at communication with clients / great client facing manner
- Proven budget management experience
- Demonstrable creative flair to contribute to inventive ideas
- Highly motivated, pro-active self starter, ability to drive activity forward
- Proven experience of working on big brands (drinks)
- Media relations experience / strong media contacts
- Strong work ethic, willing to go "above & beyond" the call of duty
- Ideally experience of integrated brand campaigns, brand positioning, video and digital projects
This is one of the most exciting PR vacancies in Scotland within a boutique, growing UK agency where you'll be given a development budget and on going training. There will be the opportunity to work out of London and travel internationally. It's a dynamic, sociable agency where you work as hard as you play!
Salary level is totally open depending on skills & experience £25,000 - £33,000 + benefits.
This role is exclusive to Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership. When applying, please send your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period etc.
Job Reference: JG1606/PRAM/Ed
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist