Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working in conjunction with the wider agency team.
Your responsibility is to ensure that all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external communications in an effective manner. You will liaise with colleagues within your account team and across all agency departments including Design, Digital Media, Studio & Production, trafficking projects through to end delivery.
Purpose of the role:
- To build, manage and develop the client relationship to ensure client’s expectations are fully met.
- To liaise with all stakeholders on a daily basis, developing and writing new briefs and liaising internally with various departments across the company to ensure smooth project management of all projects and campaigns, and that all client delivery deadlines are managed.
- To manage all workflow through Creative, Digital Media and Studio & Production teams, providing updates to colleagues and clients.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager to embrace change and offer innovative thinking. Be able to bring together different experts in APS to deliver new solutions to client briefs.
- Preparation of documentation for client meetings – weekly status, monthly update and quarterly review.
- Accurate estimating, invoicing and monthly budget reconciliation.
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities.
- Ensures completed jobs are invoiced in the month they have been produced / delivered.
- Understands client budgets to support delivery of their campaigns.
- Work with SAM to ensure month end MI and KPI reports are completed on time, are 100% accurate and distributed to client.
- Understands the agency's service proposition and have the ability to articulate this to clients.
- Identifies how the agency can contribute to clients’ strategies and works with SAM / AD to do so.
- Recognises when to introduce category specialists / other members of the agency team to interface with client.
- Share understanding of your client accounts with the wider team.
- Support SAM in continual development of Client Development Plans for key clients, identifying new initiatives.
- Work with your team in delivery of additional service lines.
- Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop.
- Share knowledge and best practice with colleagues, internal departments and other business units.
- Manage and communicate to all concerned parties on major campaigns, providing budgets and timing plans.
- Produce minutes from review meetings and circulate as agreed.
- Keep the client advised on all new developments within the company
- Flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
- Resolve issues, escalating to SAM / Account Director where appropriate, including any contract risks identified.
Salary to £30,000 d.o.e. + benefits and great training & development opportunities.
FURTHER INFORMATION: This role is exclusive to the Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership. When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment) – and of course, our website ()!
Job Reference: JG/1606/AMMD/ed/ts
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
|Contact Name||Jill Gilchrist|
|Telephone||0131 272 2715|
24 Canning Street, Edinburgh,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist