Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
We have a brand new vacancy for a wonderful global marketing solutions group based in Leith, Edinburgh.
An opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Account Manager to join the team in Edinburgh. Reporting into the Account Director you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic management of client relationships, day to day client requirements and the continual promotion of the agency's offering.
- To build, manage and develop the client relationship to ensure their expectations are met
- To manage internal and external client communications in the most effective manner
- The ability to write solid design briefs and be able to actively manage the design process (critique visuals and present confidently to clients)
- To provide best client advice, challenge the norm and deliver innovations
- To be able to lead client meetings
- The ability to manage multi-channel, DM and digital projects (eBooks, microsites etc.)
- To liaise with all internal departments to deliver projects seamlessly
- Identify how the agency can contribute to the client’s strategy and deliver the opportunities to do so
- To deliver confident and professional presentations to clients
- Ability to line manage a small team and develop junior team members
- To recognise the need and when to introduce category specialists to work with clients.
- Client focussed with a can-do attitude
- Embrace change and offer innovative thinking
- Account Management experience essential, agency experience an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage client expectations and build strategic client relationships
- To keep the client advised of all new developments within the company
- Ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- Robust and able to work to deadlines
- Numerate and commercially aware
- A broad understanding of progressive marketing solutions.
Salary range £28,000 - £32,000, perhaps to £34,000 for an exceptional candidate who ticks all the boxes. Other benefits include pension and life cover.
FURTHER INFORMATION: This role is exclusive to the Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership. When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment) – and of course, our website ()!
Job Reference: JG/1607/SAM/Ed/ts
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist