Account Manager - UK & IrelandVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: Up to £30k
Following a period of rapid expansion, we are now seeking a dynamic and highly organised Account Manager to support the Business Development function across the UK & Ireland.
In addition to providing logistical and administrative support, you will importantly build relationships with key accounts allowing you to not only react to client requests but also proactively identify, pursue and secure appointments for cross selling and merchandising opportunities within these accounts.
Although primarily based in Glasgow, this role will involve extensive travel across the UK and Ireland.
- Build, maintain and improve partnerships with National Retail accounts, developing a thorough understanding of their business and how support can be provided.
- Initiate and coordinate efforts within the National Retail accounts to maximise commercial results and long term sustainable relationships.
- Determine new growth opportunities and define and drive action programmes.
- Propose investments in various trade incentives and activities and ensure successful completion.
- Identify and communicate merchandising to help ensure the best possible space allocation and visibility of the brand.
- Take direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio.
- Identify new opportunities for the business and your customers by having a great understanding of the category and shopper behaviour in-store.
You will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge and experience in developing long-term, thriving relationships within a retail or marketing context.
- A positive and professional team player attitude, yet self-motivating with an inherent desire to push forward towards clearly defined goals.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Due to the expected high volume of applications, only those including a cover letter will be reviewed. We regret that only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
RHA is a specialist audio company based in Glasgow, Scotland. We design, develop and engineer a range of high specification audio products.
We are a dynamic, young company that has undergone rapid expansion since its founding. At present, RHA products are available in over 25 international territories, successfully competing in one of the most competitive global consumer electronics markets. We are constantly seeking creative minds to join our team of dedicated, ambitious professionals in line with our continued worldwide brand development.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist