Vacancy posted: Sunday, 20 November 2016
This is a fantastic new role - not just your "usual" Account Management role and we're looking for really commercially led individuals who want to develop their career in a great full service digital agency.
Our client needs really confident, solid account managers who genuinely have great commercial nous and who is not afraid to develop their accounts through client relations and even getting involved with new business ideas (although this is by no means a new business role).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking over existing accounts and planning the growth and development of these accounts
- Help guide the direction of the client services team including processes, procedures etc
- Spot new opportunities within existing accounts, implement plans to exploit this and also keep up with industry developments in order to spot new business opportunities for the agency as a whole
- Getting involved with the preparation of proposals including pitching to clients
- Build amazing relationships with clients and represent the agency at a high level
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you will possess:
- Minimum 3 years account handling experience within an agency environment
- Excellent digital marketing and integrated knowledge
- Great communication skills, a natural enthusiasm, ambition to shape your own destiny and a team player
Salary to £40,000 + benefits and incentives for business growth.
When applying for this vacancy, please send your CV in a word format, stating (a) your current salary, (b) your minimum salary expectations, (c) your notice period, (d) your availability to attend interview and (d) details of any other roles you've applied for in the past 4 - 6 weeks (to avoid duplication).
Job Reference: JG1609/SCS/AH/Gl(B)
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist