Digital Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Salary: £25000.00 per annum
Location: Lanarkshire South
Closing date: 05 May 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/430370
A medical company based on the outskirts of Glasgow are looking to add an established Digital Marketing Executive to their team on a permanent basis.
In this role you'll be responsible for both B2B and B2C marketing, aiming to drive growth and revenue for the business. Your key areas of responsibility will cover social media, SEO, PPC, web and affiliate marketing.
Specifically, as Digital Marketing Executive, you'll be tasked with:
- Creating and upload copy and images for the organisation's website
- Creating, dispatching and tracking email campaigns
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and management demonstrating effective return on investment (ROI)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
- Designing website banners and assisting with other graphics projects
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and making recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs
- Assisting with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Be able to drive and have access to your own car (due to company location)
- Be able to work autonomously with little guidance
- Be a self-starter who is able to management multiple projects at once
- Have a degree in Marketing/Media/Communications (ideally)
For more information on this exciting role, please call Fiona Todd on 0141 272 7760.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Fiona Todd|
|Telephone||0141 272 7760|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist