Leisure And Resorts Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts are looking for an ambitious, results focused marketer to join their marketing team.
As Leisure & Resorts Marketing Executive you will be based in the head office at Bathgate and be responsible for helping our group of over 40 UK hotels and 10 resorts with their leisure promotional activity through direct marketing, partnerships and online channels.
You’ll be creative, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and not be afraid of trying new, fresh ideas – we like to be different. You’ll also work with some amazing UK four-star hotels, where one of the perks is getting to stay in them at incredible prices.
You’ll have a keen eye for detail, be creative and innovative and be a competent copy writer. Being able to manage multiple projects at once is a must. You will have good interpersonal skills and be able to relate to a cross-section of different people across the business. We’d prefer candidates to either have a marketing qualification and be looking for their first marketing role OR have marketing experience in a previous role.
Leisure & Resorts Marketing Executive
To support the leisure promotional and tactical marketing strategy for Macdonald Hotels & Resorts within the allocated budget and with maximum awareness and return on investment.
- To work with the Leisure & Resorts Marketing Manager to support the marketing and distribution of seasonal campaigns
- To work with group nominated off and online agencies to manage, brief and copy write group and individual hotel and resort campaigns.
- To manage the group golf marketing schedule
- To work alongside our third parties to manage the internal customer database and effectively segment for targeted messaging.
- To support the Leisure & Resorts Marketing Manager to develop and introduce partnerships with like-minded brands and maximise reach of the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts brand.
- To effectively track and measure all marketing campaigns and maximise return on investment.
- To analyse consumer responses to direct marketing and amend messaging where necessary.
- To drive and grow e-mail database capture from in-house guests and new online traffic.
- To segment database according to offers, hotels and market segments.
- To work with the group director of golf and the revenue team to support on creating packages, determining the right price points and offering to market creative and innovative value-added packages.
- To work with Director of Food & Beverage to assist in delivery strategy at hotel level
- To ensure that all packages can be delivered by the operations team and to send briefs to the group on all leisure marketing activity.
- To support and manage individual hotel and resort reader offer and promotional requests through the marketing portal.
- To update and maintain the Macdonald Hotels & Resorts websites and ensure all information is current
- To monitor compliance with brand guidelines at hotel level and to support the individual hotels with their marketing and advertising requests and see briefs through the marketing portal to completion.
- To work with the media booking agency to recommend and suggest new routes to market for hotels, golf and spa segments.
- To have a firm grasp of the group’s online marketing strategy and be able to confidently liase with the online marketing agency to adapt their strategy according to our business needs.
- A good understanding of available social tools, social advertising and promotional mechanisms.
- Report on results based on analysis – a good knowledge of excel is required.
Salary: c£20k per annum
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist