Vacancy posted: Monday, 14 November 2016
We have a brand new creative opportunity within one of the best known, well loved, award winning agencies in the UK, who are looking for a passionate, motivated and highly skilled Senior Designer to join this forward thinking creative division. With a strong, proven off & online folio that shows exceptional flair for design, typography and layouts for responsive as well as digital platforms, you’ll have a minimum of 5 years' experience within a creative agency.
Creating groundbreaking digital experiences is what you’re all about, as well has having a good grasp of graphic design, typography and brand design. Let’s not forget your brilliant grasp of interactive design and user experience, and your willingness to work across disciplines! You’ll be just as happy creating concepts with pen and paper as guiding digital projects from scoping and concepts through to completion and launch.
- Crafting beautiful, usable, pixel-perfect designs
- Collaborating with developers and other team members to convert user needs and concepts into usable digital experiences
- Understanding of multi-platform & responsive design (and related coding languages)
- Understanding of iOS (+ android design) patterns
- Creation of wireframes / storyboards (sketched and digital)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ensure that all work created is cutting edge and timeless
- Experience of graphic design, typography and brand design (i.e. traditional design)
Technical Skills needed:
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AE) is a must
- Balsamiq (or other wire framing tool)
- Invision (or equivalent)
- Front end coding (HTML / CSS)
- Experience of working with / creating digital brand guidelines
- Prototyping (rapid / hi-fidelity)
- User testing experience
- Animation / film experience
This is one of the most creatively renowned agencies in the land, so we're looking for a really good pedigree of candidate - your portfolio will reflect your talent!
Salary range £35,000 - £40,000 - up to £42,000 for someone totally outstanding / experienced.
FURTHER INFORMATION: When applying, please submit your CV in a word format as well as a pdf, stating your current salary and notice period.
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In (please link in with Jill Gilchrist and/or Graham Gibson); Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment) – and of course, our website (gilchrist-recruitment)!
Job Reference: GG/1610/SD/Ed/i
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist