Creative DirectorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £40-45k depending on experience
Job ref. no.: UK746259
This is a client-side ‘internal agency’ role for a business who are looking for a commercially minded ‘ideas person’ to work with internal stakeholders to create innovative campaigns to engage both customers and staff, raising the brand profile.
You will be directly managing a team of 5 to bring your ideas to fruition. It’s a casual office environment with flexible working hours and genuine possibilities for career progression.
- Solid background in digital design within an agency or busy in-house marketing team
- Experience managing & leading a creative team
- Campaign channel experience should include: digital, social, PR, TV & radio
- Ability to deliver projects efficiently and to strict deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Detail orientated
- Valid driving licence
Hudson Marketing & Communications is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next Marketing, PR or Communications job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Marketing & Communications
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist