Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 30 March 2012
Closing date: 16 April 2012
We currently have an opportunity within our Marketing and Communications team for a Marketing Executive. We are looking for someone with particular experience in website management and who is keen to embrace and develop digital, as well as traditional, communications ideas. Key elements of the role will be:
· Take lead responsibility for the website and its content. This will include managing and overseeing production of videos, podcasts and other online communications.
· Co-ordinate design and production of marketing materials for the organisation. This will include writing and editing copy.
· Assist the Director of Marketing and Communications in responding to media enquiries, media briefings, releases etc.
· Assist in delivery of tenders, pitches and submission documents for the organisation.
· Work with the Director of Marketing and Communications with brand management.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in digital media in an organisation which is constantly changing and evolving.
If you are interested in the role, please forward your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations
No agency applications please.