Digital Marketing CoordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Royal London01568
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self-reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and investment company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of £93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.
As a result of unprecedented business success and the launch of a number of exciting, organisation-wide transformation programmes, we have an exciting 24 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Digital Marketing & Design Team in Edinburgh.
The main purpose is to assist with the development of great online experiences for external and internal customers.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity to join an established digital marketing team, gaining key experience in a wide range of digital marketing skills, whilst providing support across the entire digital platform.
- Assist with the development of quality content for all online channels
- Provide assistance with digital marketing campaigns, particularly on all creative elements
- Assist with the identification of potential improvements to the user experience of online channels
- Produce reports on the analysis of online data
- Provide support for social media channels
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Working knowledge of SEO, on-page optimisation and keyword research
- Knowledge of HTML or CSS
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
- Video production skills would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and teamwork ability
- An analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Strong creative ability
- An eagerness to learn and continually develop skillset
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact & 0117 312 6760.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist