Head of MarketingVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Closing date: 20 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 37242
Eden Scott is delighted to be working in partnership with an organisation within the energy sector who are now seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing based in their Edinburgh office. This key role will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing plans for all this organisations brands in order to attract new customers, while retaining and enhancing their existing business relationships.
We are seeking a creative individual, who has the ability and experience to bring fresh ideas to the marketing, communications and research division, while connecting with the Group's overall company vision, culture and ethos. The overall goal is to increase profitability and results through effective marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for Senior Management review and approval.
- Review, assess and improve upon existing communications and marketing materials.
- Lead the marketing function and work closely with the Sales team to develop an agreed upon approach to company-wide branding, design and external marketing material.
- Determine marketing budgets while assessing the financial impact and targeted successes on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage online marketing material and communications (e.g. Company Website(s), LinkedIn, Twitter, Social Media)
- Review and prepare for industry conferences, sponsorship opportunities, professional membership opportunities, client interaction, affiliations, events, campaigns etc.
- Provide creative marketing materials for the Sales team (e.g. Presentations, Brochures etc.)
- Conduct client/customer market research.
- Conduct competitor review and market research.
- Ensure online visibility through press, news articles, blogs etc.
- Successfully transfer marketing responsibilities from the Sales team.
- Provide a hands-on, collaborative approach to marketing, while guiding the Sales team to a successful and well-acknowledged marketing plan.
Key skills required:
- University educated or equivalent
- +4 years marketing experience.
- Knowledge of marketing operating standard and procedures.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Affinity for social media and digital marketing.
- Budget management.
- Professional and commercial judgment.
- Analytical skills.
- Prioritise and perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Take a pro-active, independent approach to work generation.
- IT skills in graphic design, web design etc.
- Strong networker.
- Willingness to travel.
This is a key role within a thriving organisation, if you feel you match the above requirements and would like to learn more about this role please apply with CV stating salary expectation. Salary circa £35k DOE. Our client will pay a competitive salary to secure the right person.
|Contact Name||Jennifer Telfer|
|Telephone||0131 550 1140|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist