PPC ExecutiveVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Salary DOE
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/403049
A large international retail chain is looking to add a PPC Executive to their eCommerce team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
A market leader in their field, you'd be joining a very busy and well-organised team. You'd play a key role in establishing an international PPC marketing plan for the business - taking responsibility for new revenue streams and maintaining a good ROI.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you will liaise with the online marketing team and to help achieve set KPIs used to measure the effectiveness of your digital strategy.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Management and optimisation of AdWords/PPC/Affiliate accounts
- Creating, managing and optimising keyword lists
- Managing the process for efficiently implementing geographical-based targeting
- Monitoring and producing stakeholder reports displaying return on investment
The successful candidate should:
- Be Google AdWords Certified (or be working towards this)
- Be a fast learner a
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to self-direct
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about digital marketing and have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role
This is a fantastic role with a huge Glasgow employer. For more information, please call Fiona Todd @ Search, or send in your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Fiona Todd|
|Telephone||0141 272 7760|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist