Digital Media BuyerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Job ref. no.: R3/2248
At Arnold Clark, our staff are key to us achieving our goal of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of automotive retailing. As a result, we are seeking a Digital Media Buyer to join our award winning marketing team, based at our vibrant new offices in Hillington.
Candidates should possess a strong integrity and drive to deliver maximum value for our media investments. Knowledge across all digital platforms is critical to the success of this role. An inquiring mind and desire to learn are also key, as the world of a digital media buyer is constantly evolving and our media department prides itself on being at the forefront of media planning innovation and ingenuity. A strong desire to contribute to an on-going dialogue about the role and value of specific media channels and tactics is a valued characteristic of our media buyers.
• Manage a portfolio of 3rd party classified sites to increase digital stock presence
• Use 3rd party systems to feedback performance to Franchise Managers to improve pricing of vehicles
• Research new opportunities to increase Arnold Clark’s digital presence
• Build & Maintain relationships with digital media partners
• Negotiate contracts as and when required
• Manage a substantial digital budget
• Work with Digital Product Development to refine the user journey to improve conversion rate
• Plan and execute programmatic strategy
• Manage programmatic portfolio to evaluate effectiveness and conversion rates
• Manage effectiveness of digital display campaigns
• ROI measurement – managing and reporting digital performance with the Digital Insights team
• Prefer minimum 2-5 years experience in a marketing role with strong digital knowledge
• Detailed-oriented, attention to detail very important
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confident using office programmes and Google analytics
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects at once
• Resourcefulness; strong ability to look for answers and solutions
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently
• Performance; a keen desire to test, learn and improve performance with every campaign
With a turnover in excess of £3 billion, over 160 branches nationwide and an ever expanding portfolio, Arnold Clark is proud to be Europe’s largest independent motor dealer.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please email your C.V. via the apply link.
|Contact Name||Mhairian Wilson (3)|
|Telephone||0141 435 4490|
|Address||Arnold Clark Recruitment
1330 South Street
Founded in 1954 by Sir Arnold Clark, Arnold Clark Automobiles has gone from a single-showroom venture in Glasgow's West End to a multi-franchise, UK-wide organisation with over 10,000 employees. The business, named Automotive Management's Retailer of the Year for 2016, is Europe's largest car retailer and represents 23 new car franchises in over 200 branches across the UK.Company profile View all jobs with Arnold Clark
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist