Social Media AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: úcirca 18k
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Social Media Assistant
Salary: circa 18K p/a
Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri/9am-5pm (some flexibility required)
Term: Initial 1 year fixed
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016
We help millions people get to where they want to be every day and our commitment doesn’t stop at keeping buses moving, we’re striving to ensure our customers have a seamless journey however they interact with us.
We’re searching for just the right person to join our busy Social Media team. In this fast paced and varied central position you’ll be vital in the day to day management of our national Social Media accounts; interacting with customers, helping create and manage campaigns and supporting our regional teams in managing their local presence. Bringing bags of enthusiasm and a genuine interest in Social Media and understanding of its importance in business, you’ll be a natural written and verbal communicator, with proven experience in delivering excellent customer service. Attention to detail, pride in what you do, a little creative flair and a can do attitude are essential. The ability to plan, prioritise and manage your own workload alongside a little flexibility (for those days things don’t go quite to plan!) is also really important. In return we’ll give you all the training and tools you need to do your job and provide you with the perfect platform and support to develop in digital space.
- Daily management of all central Stagecoach UK Bus Social Media accounts, delivering frontline customer support using a tone of voice relevant to the platform.
- Work to support the Social Media coordinator to:
- create content
- populate content libraries
- share outgoing content.
- Work closely with the Social Media coordinator to:
- monitor local Social Media accounts;
- ensure a consistency of tone/messaging & level of service .
Key skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Customer focussed
- Genuine personal interest in Social Media
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous customer service background
- Previous experience of popular Social Media platforms for business
- Wider knowledge of digital space
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Responsive and flexible
- Comfortable communicating at all levels
If you’re looking for career progression and think you’re the perfect addition to our team. Please apply in writing (including your CV) demonstrating why you’re perfect for the job.
|Contact Name||Gemma Toolan|
|Address||10 Dunkeld Road
About Stagecoach UK Bus
Stagecoach UK Bus runs local and longer distance bus services in 17 regions of the UK (outside of London) with a fleet of over 7,000 buses. Each year we carry more than 600m passengers.
Employing around 20,000 people in over 100 locations, Stagecoach UK Bus is the biggest bus operator in the country and is recognised for providing value for money, reliability and customer satisfaction.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist