Digital Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £22-26 k
Closing date: 14 November 2016
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
As one of the UK’s leading independent schools we are looking for an experienced digital marketer to help us communicate with our various stakeholders nationally and internationally. The successful candidate will be an experienced digital copywriter, content creator and communicator with excellent attention to detail and a track record of supporting digital marketing projects and campaigns. You will have strong analytical and organisational skills, the ability to provide audience insight and a passion for using data to inform activity.
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and video filming and editing would be useful but not essential.
This is an exciting and varied role that will be instrumental in helping Strathallan maintain its excellent reputation and achieve our strategic goals.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues and pupils in the School and with third party suppliers. Due to the nature of the School’s calendar of activities the role requires a degree of flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
This is a new position and would suit a graduate (or equivalent) with solid experience in digital marketing and the desire to make a real impact.
- To deliver high-quality, accurate and creative editorial content - written, photographic and audiovisual - for Strathallans’ digital media channels.
- To lead on projects to enhance student recruitment and reputation management through digital multimedia.
- To provide effective analysis and data tracking to inform strategy.
- To liaise with third party suppliers and externally hosted publishing and communication platforms to ensure Strathallan is represented effectively on all online channels.
- To contribute to the development of the School’s online marketing materials through the School's website. In particular, monitoring the performance of our digital channels, preparing reports and proposing areas for improvements.
- Day-to-day management of the School's reputation across social media.
For further information and a job description, a personal specification and an application form please visit our website.
Interviews expected to take place week commencing 21st November 2016 Strathallan School Scottish Charity SC008903
|Contact Name||Fiona Duncan|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Policy & Communications Team Assistant Scotland Smart Energy GB, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist