Marketing AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC306
A Marketing Assistant is required to work within our busy Enterprise team, which promotes reader travel offers across a range of DC Thomson titles, which includes the Press and Journal, The Courier, and the Sunday Post amongst others.
The ideal candidate will support the team through the implementation of direct marketing and digital campaigns and activities. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and used to multi-tasking in a busy working environment with a knowledge of digital and online marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide information and assistance for reader travel customer enquiries by phone, email and post
- Processing of advertising space requirements, including proofing and processing of adverts
- Management of the brochure stock system and brochure database system
- Assist with the management of the digital portfolio of travel websites, email marketing and social media
- Assist with promotional activities including direct marketing brochures and in-paper supplements
- Analyse website traffic and update reports
It is expected that the successful candidate will be educated to HND or equivalent in a marketing or related subject, and have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. It is also anticipated that you will have an organised approach, with good numeracy and writing/grammar skills.
|Contact Name||Laura Gibson|
|Address||80 Kingsway East
About DC Thomson
Founded in 1905 and one of the major Scottish publishers, with nearly 1500 employees across offices in Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Manchester and London.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist