Direct Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC307
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and self-motivated marketing executive to join the reader travel team working on a range of DC Thomson titles, which includes the Press and Journal, The Courier, the Sunday Post and My Weekly amongst others.
The ideal candidate will support the maximisation of revenue through successful creation and implementation of direct marketing and digital campaigns and activities. As part of our digital and online development you will be aware of the best practice and trends and expand our digital content, email marketing and social media channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake market and product research
- Work with tour operators, agree and execute promotional campaigns
- Provide information and assistance for reader travel customer enquiries
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver print and digital promotional activities aligned to editorial travel features and in-paper supplements
- Assist with the management of the digital portfolio of travel websites, email marketing and social media
- To analyse customer enquiries, booking statistics and customer profiles to enable product development
It is expected that the successful candidate will be educated to HND or equivalent in a marketing related subject, be able to demonstrate previous successful marketing campaigns and the ability to implement promotions with minimal supervision. It is also anticipated that you will have an organised approach, with good numeracy and writing/grammar skills.
|Contact Name||Laura Gibson|
|Address||80 Kingsway East
About DC Thomson
Founded in 1905 and one of the major Scottish publishers, with nearly 1500 employees across offices in Dundee, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Manchester and London.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist