Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
An exciting new opportunity has become available working with Meraki Talent’s client as a Senior Marketing Executive. Working for a prestigious and highly successful firm based in Edinburgh city centre, you will bring with you your extensive Marketing experience, gained within a Professional Services environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Planning and developing Marketing strategies
- Taking ownership of internal and external communications activity
- Daily supervision of junior member of the teams
- Negotiating agency fees
- Preparing Legal directory submissions
- Leading social media content across a number of different platforms
- Creating high quality materials to be sent to key clients and potential clients
Background of the Marketing Executive:
- Extensive professional services experience
- Degree Educated in Marketing related qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in negotiation and budgeting
- Strong relationship building
- Flexible Team player
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Scott wants: Professional Services, Proposals, Marketing and Communications, Legal
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist