Customer Payment ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £ Negotiable
Job ref. no.: UK750187
Hudson are currently recruiting alongside a large financial services company based in Edinburgh who are looking for a customer journey manager to join their team. This is initially a 7 month contract. We’re looking for somebody who will take lead and own the development and implantation of payment journeys for customers.
- Influencing and managing a number of key stakeholder throughout the business
- Owning the authorisations strategy, tools and initiatives
- Reviewing new payment innovations and embracing them
- Contributing to the general management of the business focusing on a consistent customer journey
Key Skills & Experience:
- Essential to have strong experience of the end to end payment journey with transactional banking products
- You must have some experience within Fraud
- Background in managing a number of face paces project at any one time
- Proven ability to develop and deliver new payment solutions
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
Please contact Sunny Burwaiss in our Edinburgh Office for more information on this position
To find out about more job opportunities please visit the Hudson website.
Please note you will receive an automated response that we have received your CV
|Contact Name||Suendoss Burwaiss|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9912|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Marketing & Communications is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next Marketing, PR or Communications job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Marketing & Communications
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist