Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a growing professional services organisation in Glasgow.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the sales and marketing collateral required to engage and secure new business, including toolkits, brochures, letters and other publicity materials
- Using appropriate methods of communication to market the services of the Firm
- Undertaking desktop and secondary research to identify prospects and key relevant bodies and organisations with which the Firm wishes to engage
- Contributing to the development, and maintain a sales pipeline for prospects
- Actively maintaining, updating and developing the Firm’s social media suite including aspects of the website, Twitter, and Linkedin; engaging with partners and fee earners and other stakeholders to ensure a current and responsive approach
- Providing full administration support to the marketing committee maintaining records of meetings
- Monitoring national, regional and local press contacts and news and other relevant developments to report throughout the Firm
- Supporting colleagues within the Firm as required and undertake any additional tasks as directed by the Managing Partner.
Candidates must have:
- Marketing experience gained ideally within Professional Services but not essential
- Proven organisational and effective time management skills
- IT knowledge, including working knowledge of the benefits of social media as a business tool.
- Strong communication skills and with excellent stakeholder management skills
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist