Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 Mar 2012
Fitwise Management Ltd Events Executive Bathgate £ Dependent on experience
Fitwise Management Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Event Executive to join our growing team based at our offices in West Lothian, Scotland. The position will assist in the planning and delivery of approximately 25-30 projects per year including five large scale conferences and exhibitions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a catalogue of events, including venue and supplier sourcing, on-line registration management, budgeting, liaising with clients, speakers, delegates and exhibitors to ensure the success of each project.
This role will require travel throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2-3 years event coordination experience preferably within healthcare/associations
· Experience of working autonomously on assigned events
· Proficient in Microsoft office and on-line delegate registration systems
· Excellent attention to detail & proven project management skills
· Experience of managing budgets
· Strong team player who can hit the ground running & take ownership of events
· Own transportation is essential due to office location
Fitwise is an ISO 9001 registered company, recently winning an Investors in People bronze award. For more information and to receive a full job description and application form please contact Lynn Ward on email@example.com or call 01506 811077. Closing Date 28th March 2012
Closing Date: 28-Mar-2012