Event ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £Excellent + Benefits + Bonus
An exciting new opportunity has become available working with Meraki Talent’s client as an Event Manager. Working for a prestigious and highly successful Investments firm based in Edinburgh city centre, you will bring with you your extensive corporate Events experience.
I am keen to speak with degree educated candidates who have experience working within a corporate environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Event Manager:
- Event planning for clients – including overseas events and sourcing venues
- Building and developing client relationships
- Managing the staff fundraising activity and social events
- Contribute to the business growth
- Liaise with wider team and various internal stakeholders
Background of the Senior Event Manager:
- Extensive Corporate Events experience
- Degree Educated (1st or 2:1)
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Flexible Team player
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Scott wants: Investments, Corporate, Events,
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist