Events and Briefing Officer x 2Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 318487/001
Key duties will include:
* Liaising with organisers and other staff in relation to events management
* Organise the annual events and other events as required, with duties including issuing invitations and arranging catering
* Monitoring the budget for events, equipment and collateral to ensure limits are not exceeded
* To provide successful project management of external roadshows to be held around Scotland
* To deliver well-managed events, agent forums, focus groups and other events, improving engagement with internal and external contacts, customers and stakeholders;
* To work flexibly as part of the Communications team, supporting wider where necessary across the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
* Extensive events/briefings experience
* Stakeholder management
* Drafting reports for senior management
* Running events
|Contact Name||Tracey Murray|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office Manager/Administrator & ReceptionistSpace Solutions, edinburgh
- Events Co-ordinator (PART TIME) Reed Business Support (Edinburgh), edinburgh
- Events ManagerHudson Marketing & Communications, edinburgh
- Receptionist - Part Time Margaret Hodge, glasgow
- Assistant Marketing ManagerHudson Marketing & Communications, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist