Events Team LeaderVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £24000 per annum
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CPPETL
Cordant People has an exciting opportunity for an Events Team Leader to join our specialist client based in Stirling. This is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary and the chance to develop your career within an established marketing team. This gives you the chance to work in an Events Management role locally without having the commute to Edinburgh or Glasgow everyday!
This is a varied and demanding role where you will be required to coordinate and deliver all of our clients events ranging from the Annual Awards Ceremony and national conferences to in-house and online courses and workshops. Leading a team of 2 Events Coordinators your job will involve the following:
- Working closely with colleagues in different departments to assist in the development of the annual events programme
- Planning, managing and evaluating processes for all events
- Liaising with the Administration Team to ensure the effective delivery of all in-house events
- Supporting all events processes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure all events are promoted effectively and reach the correct target audience
- Managing the logistics for all events including risk assessments and budget planning
- Providing an excellent delegate experience
- Dealing with all customer feedback, initiating appropriate actions as required
- Taking a key role in designing and delivering key strategic events whilst developing plans for future events to support the client's strategic objectives
You must have experience of working in a similar role and will understand the importance of delivering an excellent and tailored service within strict budget requirements. You will be a natural organiser with the ability to prioritise a workload to ensure you deliver on all aspects of the role. Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential for this position.
Previous experience of leading a team would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking for the next step in their Events career. This gives you the chance to develop in a company who is passionate about learning and development.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and motivation required for this role then please submit your CV now.
Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We currently have 5 locations in Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Julie Law|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Policy & Communications Team Assistant Scotland Smart Energy GB, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist