Telemarketing RepresentativeVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £16000 - £20000 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 893539
Telemarketing Representative Job Description
(Language skills desirable but not essential)
eContact Services is a dynamic & evolving telemarketing company, based in Lanark, Scotland, who conduct outbound telemarketing campaigns on behalf of both small and large companies. Our services include lead generation, appointment setting, audience generation & data building.
Due to increasing demand we are looking to recruit experienced, target-driven & motivated Telemarketing Representatives to join our fast-paced and vibrant office in Lanark.
As many of our client's prospects are global network operators eg Vodafone, Orange, 3 etc in different countries, there is the potential to use any language skills you may already possess.
Ideally you should be an experienced sales, outbound telesales or telemarketing agent, preferably with B2B telesales experience. The minimum requirement is for Customer Service experience.
As described above eContact Services carry out a number of functions on behalf of our clients. Telemarketing Representatives will be expected to participate in the client campaigns and contribute to personal and group targets. This will be achieved by:
- Calling our client's prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialling systems, and other telecommunications technologies as are available or are in use.
- Discussing products and services by following a prepared script.
- Arranging conference calls, meetings and attendance at client events.
- Reporting on daily/weekly and monthly activity in line with campaign requirements.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Campaigns can range from days to weeks and months depending on the complexity of the campaign and the requirements of the customer.
- Outbound calling generating sales leads, working towards a campaign specific target as set by the Company
- Entering accurate call information into the Company's applications, mostly Excel
- Where appropriate, update on-line calendars
- Updating & evolving contact data as required
- Compiling accurate daily reports of activity & results
Essential skills required:
- Excellent PC skills & experience with Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Typing at speed
- Excellent spelling & grammar
- Call centre sales or outbound sales experience
- Self motivated & target driven
- Ability to work quickly & accurately to deadlines
Typical client campaigns are:
- Lead generation for UK & overseas companies
- Appointment Setting at Trade show events
- Audience generation for seminars, within business sectors
- Data building within UK and International companies
Language skills is desired but not essential
Hours 8.30 - 5pm - Mon-Fri
Salary: £16 - £20k Basic plus bonus, depending on experience
Excellent bonus opportunity
|Contact Name||Hayley Marrs|
|Telephone||0141 648 0999|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist