Consumer Insight ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Marine Harvest Consumer Products is a fast-paced, quality, exciting organisation with a genuinely unique offering in the UK – and we currently have a truly exceptional opportunity for the right individual.
We are seeking a talented, motivated Consumer Insight Manager to join our team for a 12-month period. If you can demonstrate solid experience in a commercial function within a FMCG business, you have your own transport (the requirements of this role include off-site visits), and you are looking for your next development opportunity, this could be the role for you!
We’re on the lookout for someone who has a sound understanding of gathering consumer/market insights and a proven track record of delivering high standards and quality work in a very fast-moving business. You’ll also need to be great with numbers, data analysis and presentation of the results – organised, analytical, forward-thinking and pro-active.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with data suppliers (currently Kantar, so experience with this will be a benefit) to understand and gain insight into the UK marketplace for salmon and competitor proteins;
- Using this information to identify areas of strength, weakness and opportunity for Marine Harvest and our customers;
- Preparing detailed monthly and quarterly marketplace insight reports, highlighting total market performance and Marine Harvest performance versus competing product groups and brands;
- Assisting the Commercial team in preparing and presenting performance data for retailers, identifying areas of strength, weakness and opportunity for products already listed and compelling cases for retailers to list new products;
- Providing research to support NPD projects and ongoing brand management / development;
- Supporting the Commercial team in ensuring compliance with regulatory administration (particularly Sarbanes Oxley processes)
We are passionate in our belief that we’re all part of the same team, so you’ll need to be able to influence and challenge your colleagues in a positive way; and you’ll bring that positivity when demonstrating your capabilities in a role with ever-changing demands.
We do expect hard work and commitment – you must perform well under pressure, deliver to deadlines and never, ever let standards slide; but in return we offer a competitive reward package, a great place to work, and experience in a global, well-respected organisation.
About Marine Harvest VAP UK Ltd
Marine Harvest harnesses nature to sustainably produce nutritious, tasty and supreme quality food from the ocean. Through ongoing innovation and sustainable development we have become the worlds largest producer of farmed Atlantic salmon.
A fully-integrated business with manufacturing facilities across Europe, Marine Harvest has recently made considerable investment in the UK with a state of the art manufacturing site in Rosyth (near Edinburgh). This vacancy offers the right person an excellent opportunity to be part of a team at our superb facility with world class products.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist