Marketing ExecutiveVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a progressive Scottish law firm.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional with an outgoing and can-do attitude who has an excellent understanding of how to develop new business.
With proven organisational and effective time management skills, the ideal candidate should have a strong IT knowledge, including working knowledge of the benefits of social media as a business tool. They should be comfortable working on their own initiative and be a self-motivated individual who is also a strong team member. Previous experience working within a law firm is desirable but not essential.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining the sales and marketing collateral required to engage and secure new business, including toolkits, brochures, letters and other publicity materials
- Using appropriate methods of communication to market the services of the Firm
- Undertaking desktop and secondary research to identify prospects and key relevant bodies and organisations with which the Firm wishes to engage
- Contributing to the development, and maintain a sales pipeline for prospects
- Actively maintaining, updating and developing the Firm’s social media suite including aspects of the website, Twitter, and Linkedin; engaging with partners and fee earners and other stakeholders to ensure a current and responsive approach
- Providing full administration support to the marketing committee maintaining records of meetings
- Monitoring national, regional and local press contacts and news and other relevant developments to report throughout the Firm
- Supporting colleagues within the Firm as required and undertake any additional tasks as directed by the Managing Partner.
|Contact Name||Peter Duff|
|Telephone||0141 332 5666|
|Address||53 Bothwell Street, Glasgow G2 6TS
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist