Marketing ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £35000.00 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/405543
A leading Scottish accountancy firm is looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team on a permanent basis in Edinburgh.
You will be responsible for working as a part of senior management to develop new income streams and to maximise fee income. Your aim will be to support the firm's strategic goals, the marketing plan and to prioritise client care and business development across the firm.
Specifically, as Marketing Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Researching client and targets
- Developing and managing the independent partner review programme
- Database management and analysis
- Obtaining tender feedback
- Managing the client satisfaction programme
- Developing a range of marketing activities - both online and offline - to meet the firm's growth objectives
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Conducting competitor research
- Participating in tender meetings
- Pitch coaching
- Coaching partners on their individual business development plans
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have proven experience within professional services marketing (financial services will also be considered)
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be a self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude
- Have a degree in business, marketing or communications (or comparable experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of Scotland's oldest accountancy firms. For more information, call Fiona @ Search - or submit a CV for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Fiona Todd|
|Telephone||0141 272 7760|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist