Marketing Executive (Advertising/Communications)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £ Excellent package + bonus + benefits
Closing date: 14 November 2016
Job ref. no.: PEA-MAEX
A great opportunity to develop your career in marketing, joining a growing and fast paced global marketing team with this highly regarded Scottish technology manufacturing business.
Peak Scientific, a global leader in the manufacture of nitrogen and hydrogen gas generators mainly for the analytical laboratory market, is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive specialising in advertising, communications and social media to join our growing global marketing team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning and executing advertising and promotional communication activities in line with the overall marketing strategy. Both creative and technology focussed, you will manage social media channels and create PR and online communications (social media, blog, video) relating to: new products, business growth and company announcements. You will also be responsible for co-ordinating and creating customer engagement content including surveys and positive user stories.
Other key tasks will include:
- Negotiate advertising packages with trade press and industry online portals
- Co-ordinate media plan including correct advertising copy in relevant journals
- Investigate new opportunities for promotion via press & blogs
- Co-ordinate company website blog and article creation (working with product specialists)
- Manage workflow of marketing document translation with external agency
- Help meet the internal demand for marketing support from our sales channels via helpdesk
You must have Marketing, or relevant Business degree or comparable professional experience in a marketing or comms role with the confidence to think on your feet, use your initiative and be comfortable dealing with technical product information. You will ideally have experience in a relevant B2B manufacturing/product marketing environment.
Other key desirables include:
- Experience of creating captivating marketing content (blog articles and PR)
- Excellent working knowledge of social media marketing
- Good understanding of brand message and company voice
- Strong organisational ability and attention to detail, with the ability to manage busy workflow
- Confident communication style, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
You must also be dynamic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and have the ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team. At Peak we target individuals who fit our culture and values. The atmosphere is fun, friendly but with a high degree of professionalism and a non- corporate feel.
If you have what it takes to be part of Peak, make the move today and click APPLY.
About Peak Scientific
Peak Scientific is a global market leader in the design, manufacture and servicing of instrument gas generators for analytical laboratories. With over a decade of sustained high growth and an international footprint of 370 staff across 20 countries, Peak is one of Scotland's fastest growing manufacturing businesses; a status recognised recently with the accolade of being one of only two companies in the UK to be awarded two Queens Awards for Enterprise in 2016, one of which was for our service offering.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist