Part Time Research InterviewerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £70 per day + travel expenses
£70.60 Per Day Probation pay (7 hour Day)
TNS are looking for energetic, self-motivated face to face Part Time Research interviewers. Our Field based market and social research interviewers are the people who go and find out public opinion about social, national and local community issues as well as certain product research.
We are looking for people who are field based and have their own vehicle and are looking for part time work all over Scotland, but in particular people who live in or are happy to travel (32p per mile) to :-
The successful candidates will receive a full 12 week training programme and support with their own mentor.
- This role will involve visiting people's homes to complete Research interviews without prior appointment
- This role does not involve any selling or sales of any kind, the surveys are all interviews on products or social issues.
- You will need access to a vehicle on a regular basis and a vehicle license.
This role is challenging, as you will be going to addresses without prior appointment, catching people when you can to complete your surveys face to face. We have targets to reach in terms of numbers of interviews and deadlines, so we need interviewers with tenacity and drive. The research we complete shapes the country, so it's important we speak to as many people in a target area as possible.
You will be invited to 2 day training course with an experienced trainer/supervisor, and will have ongoing support from your mentor including follow up paid training days on doorstep technique as well as other essential tools needed in the role.
- This is not a sales role, the performance bonus is paid on your KPI score and quality of the interviews you complete.
- You will need persuasion and negotiation skills to encourage people to take part in the surveys.
- You will be outside in all weathers collecting important data by interviewing the public.
- You will be using your excellent customer service skills,
Between 6-12 weeks your performance will be reviewed with your regional manager, if your targets are being achieved, you will move across to payment by results (on each completed survey). People often reach their targets after 6 or 7 weeks of being in the business.
TNS delivers precise plans to help our clients grow. TNS is part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups. We provide knowledge that helps the Government, the private sector and the Third Sector plan and care for society. In order to explore how Britain is changing we map and measure values, attitudes and behaviours across society. TNS and Kantar's work informs policy makers across national and local Government at the highest level. Please visit our website for more information about TNS
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Contact Instructions||Please email your application to Fieldrecruitment@tnsglobal.com|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist